- Age 20
- Nationality British/Korean
- 2015 season Winner Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0, Winner Formula Renault 2.0 Alps, Winner ProMazda Wintercup
- Wins 12
- Podiums 17
- 2015 : Winner, Formula Renault 2.0 Alps, 1st Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0, 1st Pro Mazda Winterfest
- 2014 : 7th Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
- 2013 : 2nd Formula Renault 2.0 NEC
- 2012 : 3rd Dunlop InterSteps Championship, 2nd Formula Renault BARC Winter Series
Few drivers can claim to have had a year as successful as Jack Aitken enjoyed in 2015.
A triple title winner, Aitken battled hard to become the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 winner, and also take the championship in the Pro Mazda Winterfest by a single point.
To round off a storming 2015, the youngster also claimed his third championship by roaring to the Formula Renault 2.0 Alps championship. All the more impressive for Aitken was a fractured back could only stop him racing for two weeks.
Aitken’s career started in karts at the age of seven, before moving to cars in the Formula Renault BARC Winter Series four years ago.
Success came quickly, Aitken was a runner up in the Formula Renault 2.0 NEC in 2013 before a campaign in Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 preceded his triple title year. He is also one of the few UK nationals to hold a Karate Black Belt Second Dan.