- Age 23
- Nationality British
- 2015 season Winner Formula Renault 3.5 Series
- Wins 8
- Podiums 13
- 2015 : 1st Formula Renault 3.5 series, Formula E, GP2
- 2014 : 4th Formula Renault 3.5 series
- 2013 : 2nd Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0, 4th Formula Renault 2.0 NEC
- 2012 : 3rd Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
- 2011 : 2nd Formula Renault 2.0 UK, 1st Formula Renault 2.0 UK
- 2010 : 7th Formula Renault 2.0 UK Winter Series
Oliver Rowland had a breakout season in 2015, starring in a long running championship battle with Matthieu Vaxiviere for the Formula Renault 3.5 Series title.
Rowland grabbed the honours with a round spare, and perfectly balanced his championship calendar with appearances in GP2, scoring points in the process. The British driver’s climb up the motorsport ladder started with karting from the age of seven before making his car racing debut in 2010 in the Formula Renault 2.0 UK Winter Series.
He impressed in the early stages of his career, winning the McLaren Autosport BRDC award in 2011 and subsequently earned his first taste of Formula 1 in a McLaren F1 car.
Two years in Formula Renault 3.5 Series landed him the title last year, and the Brit even found time to make his Formula E debut.
Rowland’s stunning year will see him enter GP2 with backing from Renault Sport Academy.