• Identifying appropriate inspection methods that enable Inspection of parts to agreed standards and sampling rates set by drawing information and department guidelines.
• Check material and treatment documentation is correct and in accordance with route operations and technical specifications.
• Where non-conformance is found ensure its recorded clearly and concisely within company systems.
• Working as part of team with a common goal, while also being able to set own daily objectives and priorities. Meeting deadlines set by event calendars and department requirements using company systems including, though not limited to, “Work To Lists”, “DOA’s” and D365. Process workload and release to next operation as soon as possible.
Aptitude and Disposition
• Ability to create a positive profile for yourself and the department.
• Flexible approach to working, in order to achieve self and team targets, within a fast paced environment, with ability to remain focused and objective under pressure, working to deadlines and with minimum supervision.
• Excellent and effective oral and written communicator to ensure appropriate information is recorded and passed to relevant parties.
• Team player with a ‘can do’ approach.
Renault Sport Racing have an excellent opportunity to join our team at a tremendously exciting time in our history within Formula 1. We are looking for a talented Weekend Shift Inspector based at our site in Enstone, Oxfordshire to ensure we hit all due dates for internal project, test or race deadlines.
Weekend Shift Inspector – The Role
Working within a varied and time pressured environment, this role will involve meeting customer requirements as outlined by the Inspection Manager and Inspection Supervisors and members of the Production Department. You will be a part of a team that is fundamental to ensure the workload is processed and released to the next operation in accordance with the Race Calendar.
The successful candidate will need to ensure that mechanical, composite and all other parts used by the Race team and other departments conform to drawing requirements and are inspected in accordance with department standards/Company technical information.
Weekend Shift Inspector – The Person
Candidates need to be fully conversant on programming of Pc-Dmis to an advanced standard on CNC Cmm’s, Arms and Non-Contact Vision. Ensuring a good liaison between the Inspection Day & Night shifts as well as comprehensive but concise documentation of any issues arising from parts inspected from either shift pattern is essential. Therefore, this position requires excellent communication skills with a flexible and can do attitude.
Our offer to you
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of excellent benefits including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV, salary expectations, and details of your notice period.