At Renault Sport Racing, we are going through an incredibly exciting period in our 40-year history in Formula 1. Within our facility in Enstone, Oxfordshire, we are looking to hire the most talented individuals to join our team. To complement our already well established Composites department we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Technician.
Senior Technician – The Role
Reporting to the Production Manager (Composites), this role will support the Team Leaders in Laminating, Trim & Assembly and Production Support as the senior role on the nightshift.
Key accountabilities include:
• Producing first class parts to specification and in accordance with departments standards
• Checking materials are correct, in accordance with route operations and technical specifications
• Where non-conformance is found ensure it is recorded, clearly communicated concisely as per departments procedures
• Review of technical drawings and estimate time required to manufacture parts, feeding back to Production Control.
• Creating training material that supports team development and competency
• Understudy to the Team Leader as required
• Resolution of any local queries
• Solving scheduling and quality problems
• Ensure workshops and equipment are serviced and /or repaired with appropriate housekeeping regimes, while maintaining compliance with H&S policies
Senior Technician – The Person
The successful candidate will have a strong engineering background and be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and models. They will have a proven track record of manufacturing parts in accordance with the high spec equipment, GD&T and technical specifications. They will be PC literate and comfortable using MS Office products, Dynamics 365 knowledge would be at an advantage.
This person will create a positive profile and be flexible in their approach to achieving targets within a fast paced environment. They will work well under pressure, be organised and have excellent attention to detail.
Our offer to you
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of excellent benefits including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV, salary expectations and details of your notice period.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.