In this role you will be part of the Information Technology department and be focused on the transformation and alignment of business systems and processes in the area of User Experience & Back Office.
This role will suit a very experienced Office 365 professional who will use their knowledge, combined with user observation and requirements anticipation, to identify and deliver projects that are focussed on helping to achieve our business goals. They will become the bridge between the business and technology and will gain an in-depth knowledge of the business and identify which technologies can be used to provide the best possible value. As well as having direct input into the project portfolio, they will also be responsible for leading the implementation of these projects through the adoption of innovative technologies - all aiming to help the team adopt industry best practice and gain an advantage through innovation.
In this role you are expected to:
• observe existing business practices to anticipate user needs
• lead the implementation of solutions to solve common user challenges and address business use cases
• work with internal and external teams, including those provided by Technical Partners
• bring value to the Team through the introduction of innovative technologies
• lead the deployment of new technologies in line with the enterprise architecture
• keep up-to-date on new technology trends
• define and document policies and procedures
• be adaptable, committed to deadlines and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
• identify ways to bring innovation to the Team in the way that we work
• lead the deployment of new Microsoft technologies
• keep up-to-date on the latest products and services offered by Microsoft
• help with configuration and adoption of newest features of Office 365
• train users on how to use Microsoft software and hardware
• provide recommendations to users on how best to use Microsoft, Android and iOS technology and implement best practice for user efficiency
• create and implement a Team-wide document management strategy
• train end-users as new projects and technologies are deployed, and provide appropriate training and knowledge sharing materials to back-up the training
Here at Renault Sport, you will be working with state-of-the-art equipment and a driven team to deliver excellence.
We are looking for an individual who:
• considers themselves as being up-to-date with the latest technology trends
• is not afraid to challenge our business users to make them think and work differently
• has people leadership experience and a track record of improving business process improvement through innovation
• has prior experience of managing and implementing projects, preferably with Agile
• can empathise with our users to understand their perspective and challenges
• is used to training users of differing levels of technical ability
• has knowledge of industry best practice in the areas of User Experience & Back Office
• has extensive experience of implementing solutions and working with Office 365, SharePoint online, mobile technologies and Microsoft Surface hardware
Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail are a must, alongside the ability to work under pressure, remain resilient and never give up.