At Renault Sport Racing, we are going through an incredibly exciting period in our 40-year history in Formula 1. Within our facility in Enstone, Oxfordshire, we are looking to hire the most talented individuals to join our team. To complement our already well established Composites department we have an exciting opportunity for a Kit Cutting Technician.
Kit Cutting Technician – The Role
Reporting to the Team Leader (Laminating), this role will supply prepreg kits in good time to respect event calendars and departmental requirements using company systems. This role will liaise between key departmental stakeholders and other departments to communicate requirements clearly and effectively. Key accountabilities include:
• Accurate inventory management of all prepreg materials, including stock rotation and lifing considerations
• Check kits are correct, adjusting as necessary for efficient use of material and accurate ply placement.
• Operation of ply cutting machine, including liaising with manufacturer regarding any service or repair requirements
• Manual digitising of templates where required
• Monitoring prepreg stock and implementing best use of RFID asset tracking system
• Other duties as dictated by the management team
Kit Cutting Technician – The Person
The successful candidate will have an engineering background and be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and models. They will be confident in their approach and forthcoming with improvements to working practices. They will be PC literate and comfortable using MS Office products, Dynamics 365 knowledge would be at an advantage.
This person will create a positive profile and be flexible in their approach to achieving targets within a fast paced environment. They will be a real team player, work well under pressure, and have excellent attention to detail.
Our offer to you
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of excellent benefits including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV, salary expectations and details of your notice period.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.