At Renault Sport Racing, we are going through an incredibly exciting period in our 40-year history in Formula 1. Within our facility in Enstone, Oxfordshire, we are looking to hire the most talented individuals to join our team. To complement our already well established Composites department we have an exciting new opportunity for a Parts Co-ordinator.
Parts Co-ordinator – The Role
Reporting to the Team Leader, this role will be responsible for collecting appropriate BoMs according to parts referenced on works orders and drawings. The post holder will supply kits to respect event calendars and department requirements using company systems and have a keen involvement in inventory management of all Composites storage areas. Key accountabilities include:
• Accurate inventory management
• Check BoMs are correct, in accordance with route operations and technical specifications.
• Ensuring Composites storage area is maintained efficiently and in good order, and implementing improvements
• Parts chasing of BoM items required for scheduled work to ensure production flow
• Assisting with monitoring prepreg stock and best use of asset tracking system
Parts Co-ordinator – The Person
The successful candidate will have an engineering background and be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and models. They will be PC literate and comfortable using MS Office products, Dynamics 365 knowledge would be at an advantage. They will be a real team player, work well under pressure, and have excellent attention to detail.
A fork lift license is desirable but not essential
Our offer to you
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of excellent benefits including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV, salary expectations and details of your notice period.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.