At Renault Sport Racing we are going through an incredibly exciting period in our history in Formula 1.
Within our facility in Enstone, Oxfordshire, we are looking to hire the most talented individuals to join our team. To complement our already well-established Aerodynamics department we have exciting new opportunities for Component Parts Finishers.
Component Parts Finisher – The Role
Reporting to the Senior Model Shop Supervisor, this role will play an important part in providing high quality parts to our wind tunnel programme and supporting a range of model shop activities.
Key accountabilities include:
• Preparing parts that have been manufactured from prototyping machines.
• Ensuring parts have a good quality surface finish prior to fitted to the model.
• Painting parts while keeping the working environment clean and tidy.
• Supporting workshop activities, including laser part marking, picking, packing and storing parts.
• Adherence to Health and Safety policies
Component Parts Finisher – The Person
Candidates will be able to read and understand engineering drawings, work instructions, procedures, manuals, specifications and sample parts. They will have excellent attention to detail, be a logical thinker, possess good numeracy skills enabling them to sort through lists of parts/part numbers in order to provide parts on time to test schedules.
The successful candidate will be motivated to succeed, remain calm under pressure and be flexible to meet busy work schedules.
Our offer to you
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of excellent benefits including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV, salary expectations and details of your notice period.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.