Renault F1 Team have an excellent opportunity to join our Aerodynamics team as a Senior Aerodynamicist.
Senior Aerodynamicist – The Role
This exciting role will report to the Principal Aerodynamicist within one of our aerodynamic development teams working on all aspects of aerodynamic development. You will contribute to conceptual and iterative aerodynamic development to the benefit of overall track race car performance: including concept scheming, CFD conceptual design, Wind Tunnel testing and detailed analysis.
Having industry experience in F1 aerodynamics, it is encouraged that your experience is used to apply innovative ideas in parallel with iterative development as part of development.
Senior Aerodynamicist – The Person
The successful candidate will have experience of working as an Aerodynamicist having been trained to use WT, CFD, CAD to a high standard.
The minimum skills required are:
- educated to Masters, or PhD in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent discipline
- extensive experience in Wind Tunnel testing
- experience with CFD tools
- experience with CAD design
- good communication skills
- capable of integrating and working effectively in a team
- capable to work under pressure and to tight timescales
This position will involve some shift work including sporadic weekend and night shifts.
Our offer to you
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of excellent benefits including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV, salary expectations and details of your notice period.