Creation of multi-format digital content
• Pitching new ideas and contributing to overall strategy.
• Input on end-to-end content production, from conception, creation, editing, sign off and publication.
• Have a strong visual eye to help guide our digital designers when required.
• Create and upload new content with clear value / call to action.
• High standard of efficient content production and delivery management.
• Keeping up to date will all digital industry developments.
• Drive innovation in content production and social media, particularly around technologies and formats.
• Consistently accurate administration, budgeting and time management.
Social copywriting & management
• Managing key elements of campaigns as set and directed by the digital media manager. Including: content planning, briefing, asset creation, sign-off, delivery and post implementation review.
• Help manage and maintain the day-to-day social voice of the company.
• Support the management of all aspects of multiple social media accounts, including weekly and monthly planning, community development.
• Write, edit, proof-read short, medium and long-form copy in the team’s voice and tone consistently, independent of platform.
• Ensure best practice is applied to digital communications at all times.
• Support with administrative duties relevant to the role as required.
Reporting and analytics
• Using available tools, measure and analyse performance of social media content and its impact on the business. Weekly and monthly reporting on social media KPIs and review of competitor activity.
• Ensuring we stay ahead of the curve in terms of network changes, social media innovations etc.
• Advise colleagues on production process and social media best practice.
• Liaising with central brand team to ensure relevant company-wide activations are harnessed on our platforms and vice-versa.
• Oversee dissemination of key social learnings to the digital media team and wider marketing team.
Are you a Digital Media professional looking for your next role within a Formula 1 Team? If so, Renault Sport Racing have an opportunity to join our team at a tremendously exciting time in our history within Formula 1. In this key role we are seeking a highly talented individual that will help conceive and bring to life imaginative ideas and digital/social activations.
Digital Media Officer – The role
Reporting to the Head of Digital Media the post holder will be responsible for driving the team’s social media presence under the guidance of the Head of Digital Media and provide crucial support to the wider communications team. They will create multi-format content (be it in video, photo, audio or written form) and develop ideas to fulfil strategic needs with a focus on growing engagement and performance across social channels.
This role is based at our factory in Enstone, Oxfordshire but will require some worldwide travel.
Digital Media Officer – The person
We’re looking for a proactive and creative individual who is well organised with exceptional communication skills and is fluent in English. French-speaking skills would be bonus but are not essential. This individual will have a proven track record working in a similar role.
The successful candidate will be capable of wearing many hats and be comfortable taking on a wide variety of tasks from photography to metrics reporting in an extremely fast-paced environment. They will be confident managing key projects assigned to them, have social media / digital content creation experience as well as sound knowledge of running organic vs paid campaigns and reporting.
Our offer to you
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer exposure to an exciting environment at the pinnacle of motorsport, plus a range of excellent benefits including free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV and details of your notice period.
Closing date: Monday 16th March 2020