3DExperience is Alpine F1 Team’s new fully integrated Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) platform.
Almost every aspect of designing and developing our cars is supported by 3DExperience. We are looking for an experienced PLM Solution Architect with a strong technical knowledge of software development processes and proven experience designing and implementing 3DExperience PLM solutions.
3DExperience PLM Solution Architect – The Role
Your primary responsibility will be to create architectural approaches and designs to support and evolve existing PLM software tools, processes and integrations, as well as to develop new solutions that will drive the Team to achieve our ultimate goal; to win the Formula 1 World Championship.
Other key duties include:
• Develop functional and non-functional requirements for new 3DExperience PLM applications and integrations.
• Identify and evaluate alternative PLM design solutions, architectures, and processes to meet business requirements.
• Architect, design and implement integration and middleware solutions.
• Produce technical specifications for software design and implementation.
• Define coding standards, technologies, workflow, data mapping, system integration aspects, etc. to guide the development team.
• Handover functional and technical specification to the software development team and review progress to ensure the implementation meets the initial design.
• Apply robust architecture and software engineering standards to ensure the PLM software meets quality, security, extensibility, and supportability requirements.
3DExperience PLM Functional Architect – The person
You will have proven experience as a PLM Solution Architect with an in-depth knowledge of solution design and architecture. Strong knowledge of software architecture and integration technologies. Proven technical knowledge and experience in modeling methods (UML), architectures (COM, MVC, REST, SOA, etc.) and development tools and processes (JIRA, Eclipse, Visual Studio, GIT, Jenkins, etc).
You will have in-depth experience on 3DExperience PLM implementation, including platform upgrades, data migration, integration, and solution architecting. You will have technical knowledge of development languages (Java, VBA, C#, CAA), webservices, application servers, SQL server databases, and 3DExperience/ENOVIA PLM tools.
We are looking for a driven individual who is looking to make a tangible impact to the team’s success.
Our offer to you
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer a team who is truly ambitious with their goals, with a unique and friendly working environment and competitive remuneration – including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.