Are you a part qualified accountant looking for their next role? If so, Alpine F1 Team have an opportunity to join us at a very exciting time in our history within Formula 1. In the role of Management Accountant you will be working within our busy Finance department at Enstone, Oxfordshire.
Management Accountant – The role
This newly created role will work across the two teams in Finance, providing support to ensure key financial close and day to day activities are completed in a robust and timely manner.
Key accountabilities include:
• Manage the end to end process for Fixed Asset accounting. Ensure the creation of assets comply with our internal guidelines and manage the Fixed Assets sub-ledger in an active manner though the month end activities and regular audits organised with various internal partners
• Support system operations and accuracy of the production declaration
• Analyse and understand the content of stock and internal warehouses. Contribute to the stock forecast and impact on profit and loss accounts
• Assist with the production of monthly management accounts including variance analysis and insightful commentaries. Support of month end and year end close process.
• Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are reviewed to agreed deadlines with all reconciling items investigated and resolved promptly
• Participate in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting • Calculation, presentation and reporting of the Intrastat
• Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting and taxation practices, e.g. Capital allowances review
Management Accountant – The person
The successful candidate will have proven technical ability; QBE or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/AAT. They will possess an understanding of modern management information systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI) and a strong ability to problem solve. Experience of financial accounting in a similar role is an advantage
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management. They must also have excellent planning and organising skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales.
Our offer to you In return for your hard work and dedication we offer a team who is truly ambitious with their goals, with a unique and friendly working environment and competitive remuneration – including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV, details of your notice period via the link below.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.