Are you an Account Manager looking for your next role within a Formula 1 Team? If so, Alpine Racing have an opportunity to join our team at a tremendously exciting time in our history within Formula 1.
Account Manager – The Role
Reporting to the Head of Partnership Development, the role will be responsible for:
• Managing Key sponsor contractual entitlements
• Building relationships between key sponsor, Alpine F1 Team and Renault alliance
• Convert and Develop business for the partner within strategic territories, notably France and Europe
• Generate creative ideas for use of assets for partner activations
• Support partner in integrating F1 in company communications
• Work with account managers and other sponsors to create synergies between team partners
• Minimize impact of partner activities on team budget and logistics
• Ensure 100% satisfaction of partner and be instrumental in renewal of contract at its term Key tasks include:
• Manage day to day relationship with partner across different levels of the organisations and areas of the businesses
•Develop and build commercial relationships in key strategic markets
• Maintain commercial relationships in already existing markets
• Coordinate partner events, driver appearances and technical centre visits
• Deliver faultless service to partner guests on- and off-track • Continuous assessment to improve service opportunities
• Co-ordinate approval of copy, artwork and merchandise design
• Upsell partner asset allocation to generate revenue for the team
Overall, develop relationships within other team members to help them understand what we do and obtain their support in promoting the image of our team spirit.
Account Manager – The Person
The successful candidate must have the following skills/knowledge:
• Excellent business acumen
• Understanding of partners’ commercial needs as well as their personal approach
• Understanding of contractual and legal issues • Conflict resolution
• Ability to work under pressure
• Team spirit
• Fluent in English and working French language skills are desirable
Our offer to you In addition to a competitive salary, we offer exposure to an exciting environment at the pinnacle of motorsport, plus a range of excellent benefits including free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV, cover letter and details of your notice period.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing date: Friday 23rd April