We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Support Analyst to work within the fast-paced world of Formula 1 as a member of the Operations section of the IT/IS Department. This role plays an integral part in the successful delivery and continual improvement of IT support services across the entire Team and provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to join this expanding environment and to take an active role in putting excellent customer service skills into action.
Coupled with technical support, an important element of the role is to be a customer service point of contact for the Service Desk, liaising with users, with an emphasis on excellent customer service to instill confidence and build a positive relationship with all levels of users, while also working on improvement of the Service Desk processes and support Team itself.
This role will include the following tasks:
• Providing 1st / 2nd line technical support and assistance to all IT consumers within the Team.
• Providing support for VIPs / Executives.
• Responding to telephone, email and portal generated Service Desk Incidents and Service Requests.
• Prioritising workloads, recording, documenting and updating incidents within the Incident Management System.
• Proactively identifying potential support issues before users reporting them. • Striving to continually improve the overall User Experience.
• Escalating and retaining ownership of any issues that need to be passed on to specialist members of the team.
• Repairing/replacing/maintaining end user computers, mobile devices, and audio-visual solutions.
• Following and enacting the New Starter and Leaver processes.
• Maintaining Active Directory users and security groups, access control, VPN etc.
• Contributing to the technical and user knowledge bases and transferring knowledge to others.
• Providing initial support to some server related systems, such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS/DHCP.
• Providing initial support and basic administration of some platforms such as Office 365, SharePoint, Teams and Exchange.
Previous 1st line or 2nd Line support experience is essential and candidates will be expected to have solid, demonstrable experience in a support based role, preferably in an environment with a consumer base of 500 or more, enabling them to improve how the Service Desk operates and provides the best possible support service.
Candidates will be expected to be familiar with ITIL processes and be able to demonstrate a high degree of achievement, organisation skills and very good attention to detail in their career to date.
Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate a strong breadth of skills across a number of disciplines, particularly the Microsoft product range. This should include Active Directory experience in addition to strong client application and operating system skills.
Along with a competitive salary the Team offers an attractive suite of benefits. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK