Alpine F1 Team have an excellent opportunity to join our IT team as a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst – The Role
You will be a highly motivated individual with the aptitude and skill to drive forward our Business Intelligence function and deliver first class reporting solutions throughout the Team.
As part of the role you will be required to:
• Design, develop and enhance complete reporting solutions using Power BI
• Promote a strong data culture across the organisation and understand the importance of good quality business KPIs
• Define and adhere to reporting best practices • Keep abreast of Microsoft product roadmaps to understand how evolving technologies can improve efficiency, data quality and visualisation strategies
• Work with a variety of connectors, APIs and data sources
• Work with complex data sets
• Proactively identify performance gains
• Work with business analysts to understand business processes, align reporting solutions with the requirements of the team and communicate with senior business leaders
• Manage Administration of Power BI Premium capacities and Deployment Pipelines
• Mentor junior members of the team
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst – The Person
We are looking for an individual with proven experience of developing complete reporting solutions using Power BI and leading the strategic use of the Power BI Service. Essential skills include all aspects of the Power BI Platform, T-SQL and excellent Visualisation skills. Someone equally creative as they are technical.
Desirable skills include SSRS, SSAS, Power Apps, Power Automate, SQL Azure, DevOps, Office 365 and Dynamics 365.
This role requires a high level of commitment, providing a proactive and efficient service to the Team, performing under pressure and with competing priorities. A creative approach to problem solving is essential along with a real passion for data, analytics and visualisation.
Our offer to you
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer a team who is truly ambitious with their goals, with a unique and friendly working environment, and a number of benefits – including pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and coffee shop, and many others.
Please apply with current CV, salary expectations and details of your notice period.