Alpine F1 Team have an excellent opportunity to join the team as a Senior IT Technical Analyst. Reporting to the IT Service Desk Manager, you will be a primary point of contact for escalations from our 1st / 2nd line teams, whilst also providing 3rd/4th Line support to the wider team.
Senior IT Technical Analyst – The Role
This role covers the implementation, management, maintenance, and support for a vast majority of our systems including onsite servers, clients, and cloud resources. Core Responsibilities include:
• Liaison with the IT Service Desk Manager and wider team to help architect and plan IT system initiatives.
• Monitoring and maintaining operational and performance levels across all Microsoft platforms.
• Providing 3rd line support for escalated support incidents.
• Proactively identifying shortfalls or potential problems and responding to system generated alarms.
• Proactively identifying business benefits/requirements using technical solutions.
• Providing training and mentoring to colleagues and peers on new and existing technologies.
• Prioritising workloads, recording, documenting, and updating incidents within the Incident Management System.
• Contributing to and adhering to a mature ITIL Change and Release Management Processes.
• Liaising with and managing 3rd party suppliers in the event of upgrades/updates/support incidents/failures.
Senior IT Technical Analyst – The Person
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate proven experience working as a Senior IT Technical Analyst, 3rd Line Engineer or similar role covering server, network and application support/administration and experience implementing solutions as well as maintaining them. It is essential to have a broad technical skill set. The role includes ownership of certain systems and platforms and therefore requires deep technical knowledge and experience of implementing and troubleshooting.
Experience in the below technologies would be advantageous:
• Active Directory and associated components (DNS / DHCP / CA / ADFS)
• Windows Server of various ages
• Windows Client management
• Office 365 platform management and administration
• Skype for Business/Teams
• System Centre suite (at least Operations Manager)
• Virtualisation using VMware
• Microsoft Azure
• WSUS / Patch Management and Remediation.
• SCCM – Administration and Deployment
The successful candidate will need to be able to show initiative and autonomy by owning and developing the core platform technologies used by the team in the fast-paced world of F1. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal are a must and the ability to work under pressure, alone, or as part of a team is essential.