An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Enstone based metallic production team for the right person to join us as a Production Support Technician.
Production Support Technician – The Role
This key position is responsible for preparing accurate job kits for the machine shop in a timely manner, to ensure minimum downtime between set ups in a fast moving and sometimes pressured environment.
• Setting up CNC machine tooling to requested specification.
• Maintain and store all tooling, fixturing and applicable materials safely, ready for use.
• When required, cut and supply raw materials, ensuring traceability procedures are followed.
• Liaise and communicate with Team Leaders, Programmers, Machinists, Tool Suppliers and Buyers to ensure all tooling requirements are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Be responsible for running and maintaining the tooling room to a high standard.
Production Support Technician – The Person
This person should have an engineering background and be able to read and interpret engineering drawings. They should have a good knowledge of setting cutting tools for CNC machines and an understanding of the techniques and challenges faced when using the tools.
The successful candidate will be able to work autonomously but be a team player with excellent communications skills. They will create a positive profile and be flexible in their approach to achieving targets within a fast-paced environment. They will work well under pressure, be organised and have excellent attention to detail.
Our offer to you
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of excellent benefits including pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV, salary expectations and details of your notice period.