Renault F1 Team have an excellent opportunity to join our IT team as a Network Infrastructure Engineer.
Network Infrastructure Engineer – The Role
You will be the authority on network infrastructure, driving forward any new systems and maintaining existing acting as the primary support for all network infrastructure. You will lead the security infrastructure including VPN, WAN, firewalls plus implementing any new network/security systems. This position requires an individual who will work across a variety of departments being the primary contact for all network and security projects.
Network Infrastructure Engineer – The Person
We are looking for an individual with a broad technical skill set covering the areas as per below:
• In-depth skills in network service monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Certification on Dell, Cisco or Juniper. (Min CCNA Level)
• Strong recent experience in Dell Networking, SonicWall, Aerohive (DellS,Nand Z series, SonicWall Firewalls, Aerohive NG Cloud, Microsoft VPN)
• Working knowledge of a wide range of datacentre technologies including: LAN, WAN; NAS\SAN - Dell EMC storage technologies, firewalls and VPNs. Network protocols such as TCP/IP, WINS, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, etc.
• Several years’ experience in network administration, protocols, troubleshooting, switching and routing, datacentres.
This role requires a high level of commitment and the ability to work individually and as part of the wider department, providing a pro-active and efficient service to the Team. Very good communication and organisation skills are essential.
Our offer to you
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of excellent benefits including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others. Please apply with current CV, salary expectations and details of your notice period.