Renault F1 Team have an excellent opportunity to join our business applications team as a Power Platform Developer for an initial 6 month contract.
You will be working closely with Program manager, business intelligence and software developers to lead the adoption of the Power Platform into the team. Your experience designing, implementing, and delivering complex applications and flows using the platform will be paramount to set the desired standards for the platform usage.
You will lead the platform architecture for the integration with our Microsoft products (Office 365 and Dynamics Financial and operations), PLM system and other internal and external data sources; working closely with the software engineering team to create and utilize custom APIs.
Knowledge in one or more of these technologies would be advantageous:
· Software development experience (preferable .Net)
· CDS - Familiarity with integration of Power Apps Common Data Services
· REST API understanding and integration with Power platform.
· Creation of custom Connectors to integrate with on-premise API’s using the appropriate gateways.
· Microsoft product portfolio understanding Office 365, Teams, Planner, SharePoint.
· Dynamics Financial and operations development and integration experience.
· Microsoft Power platform certifications
We are looking for individuals with good analytical and problem-solving skills who are ready to accept the challenge of working in Formula 1. The candidate will be organised, methodical and demonstrate the ability to communicate complex ideas with clarity and articulate challenging concepts in understandable terms.
Our offer to you
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer a team who is truly ambitious with their goals, with a unique and friendly working environment and competitive remuneration – including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.