1. The first Renault Sport Trophy weekend. The Renault Sport R.S. 01 pack at the start of the first race is sure to be a season highlight!
2. The Spa-Francorchamps track and its legendary turns: the La Source hairpin, the difficult Raidillon combination or the high-speed Blanchimont. It’s no wonder most drivers call this the "most beautiful circuit in the world"!
3. Race 1 of the Formula Renault 3.5 Series featuring the "low downforce" rear wing configuration: a real challenge for drivers already negotiating a demanding course!
4. Roberto Mehri is back in the Formula Renault 3.5 Series after focusing on his Formula 1 race in Monaco.
5. The Infiniti Red Bull Racing F1 Show with its V8 motor roaring in the hands of young prodigy Max Verstappen!
6. A total of nine races planned over the weekend, with Belgian and French champions from the Clio Cup out in force!
8. The concerts by DJs Regi and Daddy-K and other artists will be revving up the energy at the Renault Village from 2pm on Saturday and Sunday.
9. Max Defourny will be there representing the new generation of Belgian drivers. Will he be able to overcome Bertrand Baguette and Stoffel Vandoorne?
10. Nothing is ever as unsure as the weather in Ardennes. Drivers will need to be ready for fog, rain, or sun - or maybe all three!