Autoworld Car of the Year Awards 2014 marks five years in existence. Renault Clio RS 200 took home the ’Best Premium Sub-Compact Passenger Car’ Award.
The Autoworld Car of the Year Awards continues its mission of recognizing and acclaiming the best cars in the market having just concluded its fifth annual award dinner at the Tropicana Golf & Country Resort this evening.
As before, the Autoworld Car of the Year Awards 2014 continues its proven methodology of selecting its winners using a unique scoring matrix that combines scores from a panel of judges and also an online voting poll open to its database of over 130,000 registered members and more than 200,000 monthly unique visitors.
Autoworld Car of the Year Awards 2014 Winners List
1. Best Supermini / Kei-Car: Perodua Axia
2. Best Sub-Compact Passenger Car (Hatchback): Honda Jazz
3. Best Sub-Compact Passenger Car (Sedan): Honda City
4. Best Premium Sub-Compact Passenger Car: Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC
5. Best Compact Passenger Car: Toyota Corolla Altis
6. Best Premium Compact Passenger Car: Infiniti Q50
7. Best Mid-Sized Passenger Car: Nissan Teana
8. Best Compact SUV / Crossover: Ford EcoSport
9. Best Mid-Sized SUV / Crossover: Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 TSI
10. Best Mid-Sized MPV: Mazda5 SkyActiv
11. Best Large MPV: Honda Odyssey
12. Best Premium MPV: Nissan Elgrand
13. Best Alternative Energy Vehicle: Nissan Leaf