Andrea Crugnola and Michele Ferrara demonstrated the impressive pace of Clio R3T in Corsica but were unable to fight for the win after picking up a puncture. The Renault Sport Technologies-supported crew finished sixth to score the points needed to keep their hopes alive of ending the season as runners-up in the WRC 3. That will be their goal when they tackle Rally Catalunya later this month.
WRC 3 standings after the Tour de Corse
1. Quentin Gilbert 100 points (5 results)
2. Ole Christian Veiby 75 (5 results)
3. Simone Tempestini 62 (5 results)
4. Andrea Crugnola 60 (5 results)
5. Henri Haapamaki 48 (3 results) …