1. Matthieu Vaxivière’s last-lap pass of Nyck de Vries in the second Formula Renault 3.5 Series race of the Motorland Aragon meeting.
2. Max Verstappen’s F1 Show drive on home tarmac at Spa-Francorchamps.
3. A historic first for Oregon Team’s No8 crew David Fumanelli and Dario Capitanio, as they win the inaugural Renault Sport Trophy race at Spa-Francorchamps.
4. The New Mégane GT’s very first track outing at Le Mans’ Circuit Bugatti, with the ever-popular Jean Ragnotti at the wheel.
5. Dario Capitanio’s championship-sealing win in the Renault Sport Trophy Prestige race at the Circuit Bugatti, a victory that also earned him a drive in next year’s 24 Heures du Mans in an LMP2-class prototype.
6. Mid-season Formula Renault 3.5 Series championship leader Oliver Rowland’s guest drive in an Infiniti Red Bull Racing car at Silverstone.
7. An unprecedented finale in the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 championship, with eight drivers still in contention for the title heading into the last meeting of the season.
8. The presence of the Michel Vaillant cartoonists at Le Mans, where they previewed their latest book, Collapsus, and staged an autograph-signing session.
9. Jean Ragnotti’s appearance in the Renault Sport Trophy at the final meeting of the season at Jerez.
10. Ferdinand Habsburg’s spectacular aerial crash in the opening Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 race at Silverstone. Fortunately for the Austrian driver, he walked away unscathed.