- Age 21
- Nationality British/Korean
- 2016 season 5th in the GP3 Series with Arden International with partial race programmes in Euroformula Open, Spanish Formula Three and Formula V8 3.5 Series
- Wins 4
- Podiums 11
- 2016 : 5th GP3 Series, 8th Euroformula Open, 7th Spanish Formula Three, 15th Formula V8 3.5 Series
- 2015 : 1st Formula Renault 2.0 Alps, 1st Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0, 1st Pro Mazda Winterfest
- 2014 : 7th Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
- 2013 : 2nd Formula Renault 2.0 NEC
- 2012 : 3rd Dunlop InterSteps Championship, 2nd Formula Renault BARC Winter Series
Jack finished his debut in the GP3 Series in fifth position after a sublime second-half of the season saw him propel up the standings from 10th after the Hockenheim round. The 21-year-old had shown pace in the first half of the season ; however, the results did not come until a P2 in the second race at Hockenheim kick-started his rise up the leaderboard.
Jack hit a rich vein of form and amassed 108 points from those final five races that was capped off by a double podium finish in the last round in Abu Dhabi. Round 6 at Spa-Francorchamps will undoubtedly sit as Jack’s best memory from 2016, as a P1 in Race 2 at the prestigious circuit gave him his sole race win of the season.
Success has come quickly for Aitken, he was a runner-up in the Formula Renault 2.0 NEC in 2013 before a campaign in Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 preceded his 2015 triple title year. Indeed, the London-born British Korean ended his 2015 campaign with the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0, the Pro Mazda Winterfest and the Formula Renault 2.0 Alps championship titles. He is also one of the few UK nationals to hold a Karate Black Belt Second Dan.