- Age 24
- Nationality British
- Website: www.oliver-rowland.com
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/oliverrowland1
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/oliver.rowland.58
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/oliverrrowland
- 2017: Renault Sport Formula One Team Development Driver. DAMS FIA Formula 2 driver.
- 2016: 9th GP2 Series
- 2015: 1st Formula Renault 3.5 series, Formula E, GP2
- 2014: 4th Formula Renault 3.5 series
- 2013: 2nd Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0, 4th Formula Renault 2.0 NEC
- 2012: 3rd Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
- 2011: 2nd Formula Renault 2.0 UK, 1st Formula Renault 2.0 UK
- 2010: 7th Formula Renault 2.0 UK Winter Series
Oliver Rowland joins Renault Sport Formula One Team off the back of an impressive GP2 Series season in 2016, as part of the Renault Sport Academy. Oliver got off to a very strong start to his campaign last year and returns to the championship, as re-named as the FIA Formula 2 Championship, in 2017 with DAMS. He will combine his racing with the Development Driver role which involves a significant simulator time as well as track opportunities.
Prior to 2016, Oliver won the Formula Renault 3.5 Series at his second attempt in 2015, a year when he also made his GP2 Series and Formula E debuts. The British driver’s climb up the motorsport ladder started with karting from the age of seven before making his car racing debut in 2010 in the Formula Renault 2.0 UK Winter Series. He impressed from the early stages of his career, winning the McLaren Autosport BRDC award in 2011.