To all car lovers, motorsport enthusiasts and members of the R.S. community, Renault Sport is super pleased to announce to you: R.S. Days.
R.S. Days, A sequence of new events designed to bring together our community of customers and enthusiasts intended to provide an immersive experience into the world of Renault Sport.
7 of the most legendary racing circuits will host our exceptional European tour and multiple activities created for you.
In addition to the high adrenalin racing atmosphere, you will be delighted to (re)discover our innovative R.S models and share memories wandering around R.S. classics. For an insider effect there will be pit-lane tours, chats with our experts and opportunities to meet R.S. Series’ most talented drivers. Don’t worry if you can’t bring your R.S. car to the track for any reason, there several activities planned such as hot laps, racing simulators for gaming addicts, etc..
But that’s not all.
During the R.S. Days we’ll also organize unique and thrilling track driving sessions. You’ll be able to put yourself in the shoes of the greatest motorsport drivers of all times by running your very own Renault Sport. on the most prestigious European circuits. At every turn, chicane and straight line, you will have the opportunity to exploit the full potential of your R.S. in an optimal and secure environment. Sensations are guaranteed!
7 important dates and venues to remember:
- May 11-12: Silverstone (England), Formula Renault Eurocup
- 24 July: Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium); Formula Renault Eurocup
- August 3-4: Valencia (Spain), Clio Cup France and Spain (TBC)
- August 30-September 1: Nürburgring (Germany), Formula Renault Eurocup
- September 7-8: Hungaroring (Hungary), Formula Renault Eurocup
- October 12-13: Circuit Paul Ricard (France), Clio Cup France
- 28th of October: Red Bull Ring (Austria): 100% driving sessions
Come with your friends, family, partners, colleagues and meet with fellow enthusiasts for a pulse racing feeling onsite.
Registrations to R.S. Days will open mid-March. Don’t miss out.
See you at the track.