To get closer to the needs of their customers, Renault and the promotors are setting up for the 2017 season the Clio R3T France, ALPS, Italia and Iberia.
Through the national Clio R3T trophies, Renault Sport Racing aims to reassert its commitment to the brand’s core values of technical and sporting fairness.
The drivers and teams will also benefit from first-class technical support and will be able to call upon the services of the spare parts department, all in a friendly atmosphere.
For more information, please have a look on dedicated pages.
- Rallye du Critérium Jurassien – CH (April 7-8)
- Rallye du Chablais – CH (June 1-3)
- Rallye Bourgogne / Côte Chalonnaise – FR (July 7-9)
- Rallye Mont-Blanc Morzine – FR (August 31 – Sept 2)
- Rallye International du Valais – CH (October 26-28)
- Rallye du Touquet (March 16-18)
- Rallye d’Antibes (May 12-14)
- Rallye du Rouergue (July 7-9)
- Rallye du Mont Blanc (August 31 - Sept 2)
- Rallye Cœur de France (September 29-30)
- Rallye du Var (November 23-26)
- Rali Castelo Branco (POR) (March 11-12)
- Rally Islas Canarias (ESP) (May 6-7)
- Rallye de Ourense (ESP) (June 10-11)
- Rallye de Ferrol (ESP) (July 8-9)
- Rally Princesa de Asturias (ESP) (September 16-17)
- Rallye CAM-RACE (ESP) (November 25-26)
- Rally Il Ciocco (March 18-19)
- Rally San Remo (April 01-02)
- Rally Targa Florio (April 22-23)
- Rally Salento (June 03-04)
- Rally Roma Capitale (September 16-17)
- Rally 2 Valli (October 14-15)